Sunday, March 15, 2009

SoMething THat never CaMe FroM My HEaRt....

I always told my friend that i wont ever write out my feeling...because i prefer tell out...

but nowadays i have a different thinking...

maybe i'm wrong for the past...apologize to all....sorry

sometimes i feel that telling out too much to others is very fake n not realistic...n ppl wont listen or believe on you..

From today onwards, i think i will be writing blog...........

this is the first time i wrote a blog....actually i dont really know what is blog.I just imagine that is just my diary....

is it a private diary or a public diary??will blog change my life??look forward for it......


tired of the realistic world.....

tired of the unknown future...

Doing what i can now.....change everything...


geno,

No comments:

Post a Comment