Friday, May 22, 2009

my car BumpEr Spoiled

Today is friday

i went tea with my friends at bukit tinggi

so after the tea i fetch my friend back

i think of my gf

suddenly feel like buyign her favourite fried chicken n shiu mai

but i passed the stall

so i turn into a housing area to make a u turn

and then i called her to ask whether she want eat or not

but i had called her more than thousands times

this is her habit( not listening my phone, wont listen my phone when parents around, feel like my phone is not important)

so as usual she didnt pick up so i move my car while calling for a hope that she will answer


suddenly clerk~~~~~~~~ a sound transmitted into my ear

omg, thats not a road, its a devided i drive across the devided n my bumper of my car drop off

i get insane because i very care of my car

i very angry


then i try to fix it up, try to hide it from ym parents

i will bring the car to factory tomorrow to repair it


i lost my bumper because of a shiu mai n fried chicken


haihz very upset

hopefully my car got nothing else got damaged

No comments:

Post a Comment